||21 ft 2 in (6.45 meters)
|Number of Engines
||250L PXS4 TQM 1.75
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The NITRO® Z21 Elite takes your fishing experience to a new technological level with the Z-Touch™ Command Center at the console. A Lowrance® HDS-16 Carbon fills the face of the console, allowing 100% digital control of nearly all boat systems and eliminating the need for analog gauges and switches. But for your peace of mind, there's a hidden backup manual switch panel, too. The Lowrance® HDS-16 is NMEA®-networked to an HDS-12 at the bow, and individual transducers give a multiple viewing options for the underwater landscape below. The Z21 Elite also includes a Minn Kota® Ultrex® trolling motor, dual 8' Power-Poles, our exclusive Z-Core™ seating system with Force Flex suspension and power lumbar support, plus a number of other tournament-level upgrades. And it rides proudly on a factory-matched tandem-axle trailer with custom wheels and GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection.
The NITRO Z21 Elite is available by order only. To order yours, please contact your nearest dealer!
- Length:21' 2"
- Length: 21' 2"
- Beam: 7' 11"
- Bottom width: 6' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average dry weight: 2150 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 10"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- Console design w/2" (5.08 cm) additional leg room
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch & trim switch
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilges
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automatic LED-lighted port & starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 31M-AGM cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Z-Touch™ Command Center w/digital control of nearly all boat functions.
- Bow Lowrance® HDS Carbon 12 gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/downscan transducer on trolling motor.
- Console Lowrance® HDS Carbon 16 flush-mounted fishfinder w/HD transducer (2D puck in hull at transom).
- 2 Power-Pole® 8' (2.44 m) Blade Edition shallow-water anchors.
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot®.
- NMEA® networking between fishfinders & trolling motor, Ethernet connected.
- Front console storage compartment w/removable tray for wiring access.
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver’s seat.
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system.
- Factory-applied keel protector.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps.
- 2 oxygen generators.
- Hot Foot™ throttle.
- Pro-Trim lever.
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger.
- 1 extra SRM29 trolling battery.
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs.
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- NEW tapered rod tubes in port rod locker to protect rod tips
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- 2 large, lockable center bow storage lockers w/lift assists
- Center bow magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- Step to bow deck w/86-qt. (81 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- 2 aft 19-gal. (72 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.5 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Tracker Boating Center TYLER / Dusty Rhoades Marine
17601 Hwy 155 South 7.3 Miles South of Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75762